As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing & communications plan to achieve targeted revenue goals across four cafes and catering.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create marketing & communication plan across four cafes and catering.
- Implement, follow up & report on all campaign plans to achieve targeted revenue goals across four cafes and catering.
- Increasing growth & awareness of the brand.
- Communicate regularly to KC Peaches customers through social media, email marketing, in store print marketing, google ads, blogs.
- Co-ordinate and drive in totality smooth running of internal events, launches, supplier events.
- Manage and work together with suppliers on marketing agreements and calendars.
- Manage and work together with tourist boards (Failte Ireland, Visit Dublin) on marketing incentives, calendars and opportunities.
- Work closely with key teams within KC Peaches (Chefs, Area Manager, General Managers, Design, Financial Controller) to complete plans and keep all teams up to date with a constant flow of information.
- Work closely with the General Manager of each cafÃƒÂ© and the Area Manager to maximise business growth and sales opportunities, taking weekly P&LÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s into consideration.
- Work closely with internal graphic designer on brand management.
- Create spec for all collateral design and have final sign off; posters, table toppers, strut boards, menus, labelling packaging etc.
- Ensure information for social media, instore POS, website and email marketing is gathered on time and updated when required.
- Responsible for correct display of all POS in cafes which is maintained weekly through marketing audits.
- Responsible for cafe window & display; visual merchandising.
- Build Business to Business networks offering discounts and promotions to local businesses, tourist attractions and colleges.
- Building a relationship and collaborating with influencers and bloggers to grow the KC Peaches brand online.
- On occasion work with HR Business partner on the communication of employee related events and news.
- On occasion assist with the planning of employee related events & incentives.
- When required assist the Area manager with Induction training and other marketing & brand related training for employees.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a cross functional team
- Self motivated & energetic
- Strong communication skills both spoken and written
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or business related
- Two yearsâ€™ experience in a marketing environment
- Experience in food industry preferable
- Knowledge of various social medium platforms is required; Instagram, facebook, Twitter etc.
- Digital Marketing skills required (knowledge on Google Adwords, Analytics)
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint is required
- Staff Meals
- Company acitivies including wellness weeks, summer BBQ's, nights out.
- Training and Development
- Work phone
- Work in a postiive & creative environment
Please apply here.